Here at MyExceptionalPersonnel, we don’t believe in just placing candidates; we believe in finding our clients the perfect IT and accountancy specialists to significantly improve their businesses.
We also understand the importance of company culture, and our experience has taught us that listening to your exact requirements is the only way to deliver great results time after time.
We combine our expertise, market knowledge, connections and, importantly, common sense to ensure that our candidates and clients both take steps in the right direction. We know the important part that both experience and personality play, and take both into account when placing our carefully selected candidates.
CV Writing Tips
It’s vital when seeking a job that you do yourself justice on your CV. This will maximise your chances of success. Whilst there’s no formula for writing a CV, there are some key ingredients that you’ll definitely need to include.
- Professional Qualifications: include details of when you acquired the qualifications and the level to which these qualifications were completed.
- Academic Qualifications: again, specific details about the exact degree subject, location, dates; anything that you think is important.
- The locations of your employers and school (it helps to build up a picture of who you are).
- Use bullet points – they help you to keep things succinct.
- Talk about your key achievements.
- Look at what the job is asking for and make sure your CV provides obvious answers to as many of the requirements mentioned as possible.
- You never get a second chance to make a first impression!
- Nobody has ever been over-prepared for an interview. Make sure you have researched the company and the job as much as possible. The Internet exists now, so there are no excuses for underprepared candidates.
- A firm handshake, a smile and clear speech go a long way.
- Make eye contact.
- Be prepared to make small talk.
- You’ve got two ears and one mouth, so listen to the questions, and answer the questions that are asked, not just the ones you’ve prepared for.
- Think of some questions to ask them – it shows that you have an interest.
- Don’t just list your qualities – real life examples bring you to life.
- Talk about your ambition, drive, passion, motivation and enthusiasm.
Refer a Friend
If your colleague or friend is seeking a new position in either the accounting or IT industry, then please put us in touch with them. We promise to treat their details with the strictest of confidence, and when we successfully find your colleague/ friend a new position, you’ll receive £100 in Marks and Spencer vouchers and we’ll also donate £100 to a charity of your choice, just to say thanks.