My EP are recruiting for a proven leader in account and client management to become part of the Customer Success team to drive maximum value within our customer base.
The role is key to customer retention and account development goals within our growing customer base. The Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will focus on the use and adoption of software. This is a direct client facing role.
• Develop and execute account and portfolio level strategies that support key business metrics including client retention, revenue growth and profitability
• Become a trusted advisor with clients by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions
• Provide expertise on our software technologies and advise on key features and functionality allowing the customer to execute their strategies
• Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, customer support, sales engineering and finance
• Ability to lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the key internal resources for support
• Lead ongoing strategic customer meetings to communicate best practices, successes and business results; facilitate quarterly business reviews & executive meetings
• Analysis of customer performance metrics to deliver consultative business reviews which result in strategic recommendations, best practices and process improvements to ensure the they derive maximum value from their investment
What’s in it for you?
• Be a key contributor in “making a difference” for clients and company
• Networking opportunities with our Executive Team and mentoring from the top
• Employee Rewards and Recognition Awards for those who go “above and beyond”
What we’re looking for
• Experience SaaS/High Tech industry successfully managing and expanding Strategic Client Relationships
• Strong strategic Consultative Selling and Customer Relationship management experience focusing on Enterprise B2B segment
• Success in working in a “fast paced” environment leveraging using tools like salesforce and formal sales methodologies
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) that are leveraged to address complex business issues and opportunities
• Experience based “Issue Resolution” skills that facilitate dialogue across all levels of a business including the c-suite
• Strong individual contributor who drives results
• Demonstrated analytic and problem solving skills
• Ideally a computer science or technology related Bachelor’s Degree
• An ability to travel up to 10% (as required)