Helpdesk Support Analyst
First-line helpdesk support for Software-as-a-Service customers. Users range in size from small independent businesses to multi-nationals. The customer base spans multiple industries like: automotive, building, food and drink, janitorial/sanitation, office supplies, paper.
The role involves supporting users of the software Service via: phone, email, live chat and occasionally online meetings.
• Good general IT knowledge
• Good solution-orientated problem solving ability.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• A customer focused approach.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good at multi-tasking.
• Good at coping with change.
• An ability to learn new software systems.
• Collaborative working style.
• Business to business experience.
• Software helpdesk experience.
Office based, working Monday to Friday.
Good benefits package.
Location: Evanston, IL.