Inside Sales Associate
Location: Evanston, IL
Base = $35k-40k
Variable = $40k-$55k
Do you have solid phone sales experience and know what it takes to engage through strategic conversations and qualify enterprise level prospects? Sales-i is growing fast and searching for a challenger Inside Sales Associate. This would be a great step for anyone with inside sales experience seeking to eventually become a SaaS based Account Executive or leader in sales.
• Generate interest in the product through 40-50 outbound calls daily
• Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone and via e-mail
• Work with a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
• Develop and sustain knowledge of offerings and associated technologies
• Provide feedback to improve marketing and sales efforts
• Opportunity for advancement based on performance
• BA/BS degree strongly preferred
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills
• 1-2 years inside sales experience selling software or software-as-a-service (SaaS)
• Attention to detail in working with internal systems (CRM, SFA, etc.).
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
• Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
• Experience in SEM, SEO or PPC / Bid Management strongly preferred
• Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
• Lead generation, cold calling, objection handling and closing experience
Please send your resume cover letter, and OTE salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org Use subject line “Inside Sales Associate”.
About my client:
My EP client is a venture-capital backed and award-winning business and customer intelligence software company created to remove the typical ‘scattergun’ sales approach of many product based sales people. It levels the playing field so that every business can compete easily with the ‘big boys’ in the market.